Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spent hours cleaning my office so I could find my new Internet accounts and passwords since I have not been able to Blog. Couldn't remember what it was, and couldn't find the slip of paper that had my user name and password jotted down. Any hints on how to stay organized? Finally found it on a sticky yellow pad below my screen. Since I've just started exploring ebooks for my writing, I've found there are many, many sites that can be part of the publishing and marketing process. Previously, my writing was published the old fashion way and the PR carried out the old fashioned way, attending meetings, conferences, conducting workshops, then handing out cards and giving info on the newly published book or anthology. Now, I'm scrambling to get organized for this new way to proceed. Sticky notes are not the answer. Back to cleaning. Back to organizing.     

No comments:

Post a Comment