Friday, July 20, 2012

SO I'VE QUIT LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW and must now get to work. Our book "Cowboys & Wild, Wild Things", my writing and my husband Bob's photography has just been released by Amazon, in paperback and also for Kindle. It's cowboy and western poetry/free verse. Although we've published and been published traditionally, this is our first foray into ebook land. We had no idea there would be so much to learn. We're happy to have advice or input from anyone, writer/reader/candlestick maker. The Kindle version already has some really good reviews, but the paperback has none. It's a whole new world and we're running to catch up.
   I said I would quit glancing out the window, but 3 Canada geese just wandered by and plopped down in the green grass shade by the pond. If geese could read, I'd race out and barage them with questions about western poetry, since that's my focus this morning. Luckily they're safe from interruption, and will add a peaceful point of view to a day destined to be in the 100's.          

1 comment:

  1. Connie, I like that you drew the two paragraphs together by returning to the topic of western poetry in paragraph two. I'd like to see you draw things together more when you change topics. It may be better if you separate the paragraphs of the day if they are about different subjects and maybe put a time, or a heading on them. Everything I've read so far is very interesting. I know your passion for all things wild and that is important to this blog. That's where you shine.

    ReplyDelete